IP Nexia is looking for...
A Sales Representative - Corporate
General Scope of the Role:
The Sales Representative will focus on the expansion of our client portfolio (hunting)
The sales objectives are:
- Lead generation by actively prospecting the market in search for new business
- Detect all commercial opportunities related to IPNexia’s VALUE ADDED offerings in strategic & OPERATIONAL fit with the prospect’s needs.
- Own the full sales cycle of the IPNexia products & services portfolio to closing
- Achieve its sales objectives
Description of Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Effectively prioritise sales activities to generate a pipeline. to ensure a sales funnel that will allow him/her to achieve/exceed his/her personal sales target
- Lead generation: use all possible means (cold calling, cold canvassing, attending events, etc) to generate a healthy prospect list
- Qualification: qualify prospects & opportunities. Decide GO/NO GO to efficiently organise and focus your sales time on valuable opportunities
- Detect & Understand all prospect technical needs and business drivers to position and sell IPN Portfolio of Value Added Services
- Identify Decision Making Unit (DMU) and create a preferred relationship with its people
- Develop, document and present IPNexia commercial proposals
- Responsible for closing of the deals, involving IPNexia management when needed
- Update the clients and prospects) in all systems, especially CRM, to ensure proper monitoring of SALES activities and accomplishments
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the Telecommunication and ICT Market
- Experience and proven track record in Value Selling
- Good network/contact list with relevance towards future sales activities
- Result driven: take ownership of personal quarterly & annual sales results
- Hunter mentality: light prospection, persuasive door-opener and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to work in team.
- Quality driven: understand the need for quality all-round throughout the entire sales cycle to ensure timely and complete handover to implementation team and Operations (Service management)
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
What IPNexia offers:
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial, young and pleasant working environment
- The opportunity to grow in your carreer
- A well balanced on-boarding, with coaching and training, based on present and desired skills & competences.
- An attractive compensation package