IP Nexia is looking for...
A Sales Representative - Corporate
General Scope of the Role:
The Sales Representative will solely focus on the expansion of our client portfolio (hunting)The main operational objectives are :
- Lead generation by actively prospecting the market in search for new business
- Detect all commercial opportunities related to IP Nexia’s activities in strategic fit with the prospect’s needs.
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle to offer the IPNexia product portfolio
- Act as an IP Nexia ambassador
Description of Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Effectively prioritise work activities to ensure a balanced pipeline is in place at all times.
- Lead generation: use all possible means (cold calling, cold canvassing, attending events, etc) to generate prospect list
- Qualification: qualifying necessary number of prospects to ensure a sales funnel in line with personal sales target
- Position the full IP Nexia portfolio & services.
- Detect all prospect needs with focus on selling a broad IP Nexia product mix
- Identify Decision Making Unit (DMU)
- Develop and present product/service proposals
- Responsible for final closing of the sales deals
- Accurately adapt forecast and activities to changing market conditions
- Updating all working toolsin order toreflect the
- Ensure maintenance(clientportfolioand prospects) of records in all systems, especially CRM,to ensure propermonitoringof activity
- Ensure timely and complete handover to Account Management (Customer Loyalty)
- 5y+ working experience in the ICT with preferably within an integrator
- Experience and proven track record in Value Selling and translate these needs into a high qualitative and customized offer based on validated IP NEXIA processes.
- Advanced technical knowledge in the telecommunications area such as xDSL, Ethernet, IP, VoIP, Quality of Service, IPBX vendors …
- Result driven: take ownership to reach targeted sales results through accurate Account Management in order to secure existing revenue and Cross/Upsells
- Hunter mentality: the ideal candidate should be able to identify vertical opportunities and define territorial market approach by continuously prospecting and managing new regional & national range indirect channels.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to close corporate bids/deals
- Quality driven : understand the need for quality all-round throughout the entire sales cycle
- Language: Bilingual. English is a considerable plus
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Permanently use CRM tool to provide accurate and trustable weekly funnel