IP Nexia cherche un Account Manager.
Description des tâches et responsabilités
The focus will be Closing of Sales Deals combined with retention management of existing client portfolio. This includes the following responsibilities:
- New Business:
Achieve Sales results by focusing on new business and selling a good product mix. Responsible for the closing of large SME and corporate client accounts. Continuously develop the IP Nexia activity.
- Maintain the current client portfolio:
Optimizing client relationship at all levels.
Ensure that IP Nexia gets a “preferred supplier” status with the selected clients.
Take ownership for own sales performance through the ability to accurately forecast. Effectively prioritise work activities to ensure a balanced pipeline is in place at all times.
- Sales Administration:
Updating all working tools in order to reflect the business.
Ensure maintenance (client portfolio and prospects) of records in all systems, especially CRM, to ensure proper monitoring of activity.
- Experience and proven track record in Value Selling
- Result driven: take ownership to guarantee quarterly & annual sales results
- Quality driven: understand the need for quality throughout the entire sales cycle
- Hunter mentality
- Ability to understand customer (technical) needs and business drivers
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the Telecommunication and ICT Market
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in French and English. Dutch is an asset.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of Sales Force or other CRM
- Ability to multi-task without losing focus of critical details.
- Ability to excel in a team environment that emphasizes total cooperation and mutual respect.
- Ownership of strong skills ENG / FR / NL, both written and verbal.